UPSC CMS Exam 2016, UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016, UPSC 1009 CMS Recruitment 2016, Apply online UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016 – Union Public Service Commission issued its public notification 06/2016 dated 05 March 2016 invited the application for the post of Medical Officers for different corporation in India. Official website under the UPSC organization provided required details and document with CMS Recruitment 2016. They are invited to candidates registered for before last Date 1 April 2016 for UPSC CMS 1009 Recruitment 2016.
Further details will be available on official notification. In case you need to download pdf file notification follow given bellow link we have provided.
UPSC CMS 1009 Recruitment 2016
About UPSC – The Union Public Service Commission was formed in 1926.Its headquarter is located in Delhi. UPSC is the central authority which conducts various defense and civil service examination all over the country every year. Huge number of aspirants waits for the notification of the UPSC exams every year. This year UPSC is going to conduct the Combined Medical Service exam for the post of Medical Officer all over India.
Highlights of the UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam 2016
- Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Main web portal – upsc.gov.in
- Total number of empty post: 1009
- Job Location: All over India
- Mode of application: online only
- Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Service
- Registration of online application starts from: 05.03.2016
- Last date for online application: 01.04.2016
- Category of job: Government job
UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam 2016 – Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Medical Service written exam for the post of on 12th June 2016. Candidates need to fill the application form online only and submit it.
Eligibility criteria for the UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam 2016
- Age Limit – The interested applying for the CMS Exam must not have attained the age of 32 years on 01st January 2016 and must not born before 2nd January 1984.
- Educational Qualification – For the CMS exam candidate must have passed the MBBS Exam from the recognized Institute.
- Application fees – For the exam the candidates are required to pay the fees of Rs. 200/-. The fees can be paid either online or the payment can also made through challan in favor of UPSC.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016 Notification pdf Download
How to apply for the UPSC CMS Exam 2016
- Open the main website of UPSC.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- In the first part candidates need to register themselves and provide the basic Information.
- In the second part candidate need to fill the application form, fee payment and select the center for the exam.
For more detailed information about the post and other information follow the official notification. Link is given below for downloading the notification
We here will display the link for the download of admit card as soon as the department upload the same on the website. The candidate need to follow the link in order to download their admit card from there.
Till then stay in touch with us. We here wish all the applicants best of luck.