Sukanya Samridhi Yojana SSY Scheme details – Benefits (Apply)
SSY Prime minister Yojana – Prime Minister Narender Modi launched new scheme for the girl child named as Sukanya Samridhi Yojana to provide financial support to the girl child of poor families. According to this scheme parents or the guardian of the child can open an account in the name of the girl child before they attain the age of 10 years. For one girl child only one account can be opened. The account can be opened in some of the banks in India like State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank or in the Post Office.
SSY Sukanya Samridhi Yojana is also called Girl Child Prosperity Scheme. This scheme is launched under the Prime Minster Narendra Modi. The short form is SSY Yojana
SSY Sukanya Samridhi Yojana Scheme Details
Highlights of the Sukanya Samridhi Yojana.
- Account can be opened before the girl child completes the age of 10 years.
- Only one account can be opened against one name.
- To open an you can visit any bank or post offices in India.
- For Opening of the account parents are required to submit the Birth Certificate of the child.
- Account can be opened with a minimum of Rs. 1000. After opening of the account parents need to deposit Rs. 1000/- per year in the account.
- Maximum of Rs. 1, 50,000/- can be deposited in one financial year.
- The period limit for the
- Government will decide the interest on the amount year by year.
- Account holder can withdraw 50% of the amount after completing the age of 18 years either for the Marriage expenses or for educational expenses.
- Accounts can be transferred from one bank to another bank or from one post office to another post office within India.
- Account will be mature after the account holder reached the age of 21 years.
Benefits of SSY – Sukanya Samridhi Yojana is a small investment scheme. It is quite affordable and will provide high rate of interest. Other benefits of the SSY are given below-
- It comes under the 80C section of the Income Tax. So there will be full tax rebate on the investment.
- The no. of deposits is not fixed. Only the amount is fixed per year.
- Account can be transferred anywhere in India.
Sukanya Samridhi Yojana SSY Scheme Benefits (Apply)
For more benefits and information regarding the SSY scheme please visit the official website of Ministry of Finance.
Documentation – Documents required for the opening of the account under SSY are not much. Documents required for the SSY are
- Birth certificate
- Parents / guardian Address Proof
- Parents / guardian Identity Proof
Further details and Information related to Sukanya Samridhi Yojana SSY Scheme details – Benefits (Apply) will be available on official website issued by government. We just tried to information the Government of India issued latest Scheme and Yojana. So those interested to get benefit under the scheme follow given bellow link and portal link we have issued.
Follow here –