SBI PO (2200) Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Notification PDF at sbi.co.ino.in SBI PO Recruitment 2016 – SBI one of largest public sector Bank in India has released notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer. Candidates who are willing to work in the banking sector and join the State Bank of India will need to fill the application form online. All the details regarding the filling of online application are provided below in this article. So the candidates who want to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2016 don’t wait for the last and apply before the last date through www.sbi.co.in.
Here we are provided latest details about SBI PO Recruitment 2016, Application Form and Apply Online. Interested candidates need to apply online before 24 May 2016 at official website. Candidates get Age Criteria, Application Form, Education Qualification details, Application Fee Details, Last Date also available now.
SBI PO Recruitment 2200 Post 2016 Apply Online sbi.co.in
Important Information about the SBI PO Recruitment 2016
- Name of Bank – State Bank of India
- Name of Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
- Job Category : Banking Sector
- Recruitment year : 2016-17
- No. of Post : 2200
- Job Location : All over India
- Starting date of online application : 04.05.2016
- Last date to apply : 24.05.2016
- Mode of application : online only
- Main web portal : www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India is one of largest Public sector bank in India. SBI releases notifications time to time for the recruitment of eligible candidates in the bank. This year SBI is going to recruit candidates for the Probationary Officer post in the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO 2016
- Age Limit – The interested candidate applying for the SBI PO Post must attain the minimum age of 21 years but not maximum than 30 years as on 01.04.2016
- Academic Qualification – Graduation in any discipline from any recognized board or university. Also if the candidate have Integrated Dual Degree must be acquired before 31.08.2016
- Application fee – Interested candidates will have to make the fee payment online only through Debit Cards / Credit Card / Net Banking
Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be done in two phase. First Phase is Preliminary Examination and second phase is Main Examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Pre exam will only be able to appear in the Main exam to be held later. After the Main Exam shortlisted candidates will be called up for the interview for the selection.
SBI PO 2016 Recruitment, Application Form, Dates
22 July 2016 Updates – SBI State Bank of India is ready to issued another SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2016 to 2017 session. So we advice to all candidates follow given bellow details and instruction to Download SBI PO Recruitment 2016, Vacancy Notification (PDF) File.
How to apply online SBI PO Recruitment 2016 – Post 2200
- Go to the official website of the SBI.
- On the home page select the careers link.
- New windows will open.
- Check the SBI PO Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online link.
- Select the link provided.
- Fill the application form with correct details and make the fee payment.
- After successful fee payment submit the form.
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
For more details about the SBI PO Recruitment 2016 refer to the official notification. Link has been provided below.
Apply Online : SBI PO Recruitment 2016
Download here : SBI PO Notification 2016