SBI Jr Associates, Clerk (Pre-Main) 2016 Syllabus, Paper Pattern
SBI Jr Associates, Clerk Syllabus 2016 – SBI has recently invited online application for the clerical cadre (Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associate) in the department. Now all the candidates who had applied against these post must be looking for the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016. Here we are going to provide the candidates all the latest syllabus and important information in this article.
State Bank of India is soon going to conduct the written exam for the Junior Associate and Junior Agriculture Associates. The recruitment of the candidates will be completed in three phases. SBI will conduct the Preliminary exam first (Phase 1), Main exam (Phase 2) and Interview (Phase 3). Here in this article we providing all the applicants SBI Clerk Jr Associate Exam Pattern 2016 and SBI Junior Associate Clerk Syllabus 2016 which will be very helpful to the applicants to prepare themselves for the written exam. The candidates who will qualify in the pre exam only those will be able to sit in the main exam of SBI Clerk 2016.
SBI Jr Associates Clerk Pre, Main Syllabus 2016
- Name of the Bank : SBI (State Bank Of India)
- Post : Junior Associates, Junior Agriculture Associate
- Total Number of post – 17140 posts
- Recruitment year : 2016-17
- Job Category : Goverment job
- Date of exam : available online
- Syllabus : available online
- official website : www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk 2016 Syllabus and exam pattern for the pre and main exam is provide below.
SBI Clerk Pre Exam Pattern 2016
Time Duration = 1 Hrs.
Total Marks = 100
|General English||30 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||35 Marks|
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016
- English Language – Anonyms, Synonyms, Verb, Adverb, Comprehension, Idioms, Phrases, Completeion of sentences, Vocabulary
- Numerical Ability – Number system, Percentage, Ration and Proportion, Time, Work , Distance, Area and Volume, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest
- Reasoning Ability – Problem solving, Arithmetical and Number series, Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Observation, Figure Classification
The candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary exams will be selected for the SBI Clerk Main Exam 2016. Pattern and syllabus of the SBI Clerk Main Exam 2016 is given below.
Also Apply here – SBI Junior Associate Recruitment, Clerk 17140 Post Online
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2016
Time Duration = 2 Hrs. 40 Minute
Total Marks = 200
|General Awareness||50 Marks|
|General English||40 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60 Marks|
Junior Associate, Clerk SBI 2016 Exam Paper Pattern
Syllabus for the SBI Clerk Main Exam 2016
- General Awareness – Current events, National and International Awards, History, Geography, Economics , Current Affairs, Constitution of India, RTI,
- English Language – Anonyms, Synonyms, Verb, Adverb, Proverb, Comprehension, Idioms, Phrases, Competetion of sentences, Vocabulary
- Numerical Ability – Decimal and Fraction, Number system, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Time, Work, Height and Distance, Area and Volume, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Percentage, Simplification, Least Common Multiple
- Reasoning Ability – Problem solving, Arithmetical and Number series, Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Observation, Figure Classification, Analysis and Judgement
- Computer Knowledge – Basic Computer Skills and Basic knowledge of windows, Shortcut keys, Microsoft office (Power point, MS Word, MS Excel), Hardware and Software, Knowledge of Internet,
Also candidates can click on the link provided below to download the SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2016 Syllabus PDF from the official website
Download here : SBI Clerk 2016 syllabus PDF